Social Media Intern
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, social media savvy paid entry-level Intern.
The Social Media Marketing Intern must be familiar with various social media platforms, able to commit 15-20 hours per week. We are looking for someone who can analyze and report on the performance of social media posts deriving actionable insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and increase awareness and trial among core consumer target audience.
Southern California residents preferred, but will consider tele-commute for exceptional candidates. This is a great opportunity for hair care enthusiasts and students.
- Experience with the African American natural hair community
- Must be able to complete quick and thorough research on various natural and ethnic hair care topics
- Identify innovative marketing ideas, to engage with core audience
- Experience with Photoshop and or Canva is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and to work efficiently
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Self-starting personality with the ability to work independently
COMPENSATION: TBD, but negotiable based on experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com